IT, Data Science
South San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Simbe Robotics is building Tally, an autonomous mobile shelf capture solution for the world's retail industry. Tally helps in-store teams by collecting and analyzing on-shelf product data and providing actionable insights.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring and investigating customer support tickets by using internal tools (Tableau, SQL, etc.), interface with internal parties (Data Analytics, Web, Computer Vision, and Robotics teams) to ensure the highest level of technical support.
- Monitor and investigate incoming customer support tickets and ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Tally products and services
- Providing day-to-day support for our customers including both incident management and providing recommendations to ensure customers can get the most out of our platform
- Effectively triaging and managing escalations to engineering teams for issues that cannot be resolved
- Documenting best practices and other useful information to better enable our support team.
- Hands-on experience in business analytics using tools such as Tableau, SQL and APIs.
- Experience with manipulating large data sets and running analysis with Python
- Experience with building ETL process is a huge plus
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and be a self-directed problem solver
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire and aptitude to learn and understand new technologies
- Knowledge of APIs, Web Services, and software development
- Strong written and verbal communication skill