Pain Management Telehealth Physician (Maine License)
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Join Sitka's Growing Telehealth Multi-Speciality Physician Group
The future is here. Imagine receiving messages like this:
"Dr. Chrome,Thank you so much for taking the time to address my concerns for this complicated patient. You provided lots of great information that is also helpful for my other complicated COPD patients."
You will collaborate, remotely and asynchronously, with primary care providers nationwide and across care settings (home, ambulatory, post-acute, telehealth), requesting your expertise to help them manage their patients’ care. You can increase your impact, earn extra income, and work at your own pace—without clunky technology!
Meet Sitka Medical Associates, a virtual multispecialty value-based physician network, is looking for a Pain Management specialist to join our growing team to improve access to and delivery of healthcare across the nation. Sitka Medical Associates works in tandem with Sitka Inc. to deliver specialty guidance and recommendations through video consults with primary care providers (PCPs) via Sitka’s intuitive homegrown asynchronous video and text messaging software platform.
Feedback directly from a Sitka Medical Associates’ specialist about their personal experience…“When I'm at capacity, in terms of my private practice, it doesn't mean that I have nothing more to offer. Sitka enables me to help more people and keep strong peer-to-peer relationships with others in the medical field. Both have been immensely rewarding.”
About Sitka At Sitka, we believe that EVERYONE deserves access to specialized healthcare. Founded in late 2018 by Founder/CEO Kelsey Mellard, our mission is to foster informed, effective, and trusted care delivery for all patients by every provider. Timely access to specialty care is often out of reach for too many Americans due to the inefficiencies of the delivery system. Sitka is reimagining specialty care by giving primary care providers access to our network of specialist physicians. Our platform enables virtual consults for patient diagnosis and care between PCPs and specialists. With the help of Sitka and the Sitka Medical Associates specialists, patients avoid unnecessary specialist visits and receive answers in hours, not weeks or months, all while keeping PCPs at the helm.
The teams at Sitka and Sitka Medical Associates are committed to bringing a diverse and inclusive team together focused on solving specialized healthcare. As a fully remote company, we ensure that the specialist community onboarded onto the Sitka platform feels connected by holding quarterly meetings, providing monthly progress reports, and maintaining direct access to the leadership team.
- Respond to consult requests within 24 hours, Monday through Friday — you can respond from any device with internet access; even your phone!
- Average earning potential is $20,000/annually—supplement your income
- Engage with providers eager to have access to specialty care – impact the patients that need it most
- Additional state licenses (as needed) fully covered by Sitka
- Rest assured, Sitka covers your virtual medical malpractice insurance.
- You are qualified if you are:
- A practicing and licensed physician in the state of Maine
- Board Certified in Pain Management
- Have minimum 3 years of practice experience
- Experience in delivering Value-Based Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Like to teach and collaborate with fellow clinicians
See more open positions at Sitka
Something looks off?