Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
ENGINEERING DRAFTER - EL SEGUNDO, CA
- Follow specifications and adherence to GD&T ASME Y14.5-2009
- Perform calculations for materials and weight limitations
- Utilize complex drafting and design software to make drawings, 3D models, and strive to maintain a high quality output
- Utilize manual inspection tools (gauges, calipers, micrometers, inspection blocks, plugs, etc.)
- Operate CMM to collect measurements of three dimensional objects
- Use provided specifications, sketches, drawings, and other data to generate support drawings
- AS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 4+ years of experience supporting complex design development
- Practical knowledge of CMM inspection processes
- Working knowledge of aerospace industry standards
- Familiarity with SolidWorks
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- 8+ years of experience within the aerospace or aviation industry or similar industry experience preferred
- Proficiency with SolidWorks and other CAD tools
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.