Environmental Test Engineer
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
ENVIRONMENTAL TEST PROJECT ENGINEER - EL SEGUNDO, CA
- Develop comprehensive test plans that align with the requirements outlined in DO-160
- Support the selection of appropriate test equipment and instrumentation, as well as the calibration and troubleshooting of test equipment
- Oversee the execution of environmental tests on components and systems, including monitoring parameters, collecting data, performing analysis, and more
- Maintain accurate records of all test procedures, set up, results, and anomalies discovered while testing
- Serve as the primary point of support for environmental test equipment including acting as the main liaison between third party testing suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field
- 2+ years supporting environmental testing within the aerospace industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree in a STEM related field
- 4+ years supporting environmental testing within the aerospace industry
- Experience with thermal chambers, vibration shakers, EMI/ EMC testing
- Experience with test instrumentation and equipment such as accelerometers, oscilloscopes, thermocouples, etc.
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Salary: $120,000 - $175,000
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.