Senior Graphic Designer
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, Flight OS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Skyryse is seeking a talented and versatile graphic designer to help visualize our story as we revolutionize general aviation. We are at the intersection of technology, transportation, and manufacturing, with saving lives at the center. You’ll be helping us tell this multifaceted story through stunning presentations, elegant brand design, and eye-popping conceptual mockups. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a multi-tool designer to build an exciting portfolio and make a lasting impact as we reimagine the future of air transportation. This position will report to the Head of Creative & Content.
The Senior Graphic Designer will support all of Skyryse’s marketing and communications initiatives, developing and executing a broad range of visual assets targeting our diverse key audiences. It will be a fast paced role in a fast paced environment. The nascent Skyryse brand will be continually evolving, requiring design work across multiple touchpoints, from aircraft livery to branded swag. As well, envisioning the full potential of our technology in action will require beautiful and realistic conceptual mockups to excite our community. On a practical level, our teams will need support telling the Skyryse story to a wide spectrum of future partners and customers. An ability to work quickly and pivot from project to project is crucial, and we can ensure you’ll never be bored. You will also be helping build and strengthen a celebratory internal culture, where all Skyryse employees and partners feel a shared sense of mission and pride in their role in making general aviation less complex and safer.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Sales & Investor Presentation Decks
- Information & Technical Graphics
- Aircraft Livery & Co-Branded Product Design
- Visual Mockups & Composites
- Brand & Sales Collateral
- Branded Swag
SKILLS, QUALITIES, & EXPERIENCES
- 7+ years of graphic design, presentation design, and digital art
- Highly skilled at Photoshop, Illustrator, PPT/Keynote, and Figma
- Independent and responsible and able to work directly with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Highly collaborative and ego-free approach to creative problem solving
- Technical minded with an enthusiasm for aviation or transportation
- Energetic and positive, with a passion for great brands and breakthrough storytelling
- Endlessly curious with a fearless approach to creative experimentation
SALARY RANGE: $130k - $180k
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.