Configuration Management Analyst
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
CONFIGURATION DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST - EL SEGUNDO, CA
- Support the creation and maintenance of configuration documentation
- Evaluate configuration change requests for compliance, accuracy, and completeness
- Maintain configuration database records
- Assist with developing processes and procedures to ensure adherence of regulatory guidelines
- Review, approve and transmit configuration information externally to the customer configuration management organization, and internally to the affected departments
- Support program management and engineering staff with documentation as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional capacity
- Familiarity with Polarion ALM
- 4+ years of experience working in a professional capacity
- CMIIB (CMII Basics), CMPIC certification or higher (CMIIC, CMIIA, or CMIIP)
- Proficiency with Polarion ALM
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
This position is subject to compliance with U.S. export control requirements including EAR and ITAR.