Digital Marketing Associate
Smartling was founded 14 years ago to make localization and translation seamless. Today, Smartling is rapidly growing, profitable and backed by Battery Ventures, a global technology-focused investment firm, supporting company growth and expanding our market share and leadership position. We are the only cloud-based, AI-enabled translation platform that combines a Neural Machine Translation Hub and professional language services; empowering teams to collaborate in real-time to create multilingual experiences customers love.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team with ongoing digital marketing and content management tasks across various online channels. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, from assisting in content production to managing social media and website updates and promotions. Your keen eye for detail and proficiency in digital marketing tools will be essential in optimizing our online presence and driving engagement for customers & prospects. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing but will work cross functionally with other members of the marketing team, as well as external vendors.
- Support manager with ongoing digital marketing strategy across multiple channels including paid media, organic search/SEO, organic social, and online marketing
- Assist manager in content migration of the current website to new CMS
- Event-related website updates & promotion, such as generating event landing pages, creating thank you pages, and updating website to promote on-demand content
- Review long-form SEO blog posts & project management of workflow with content vendor
- Input of content into CMS, website updates, and optimization
- Assist with marketing operations associated with product, event, or customer marketing-related projects
- Manage community and draft social posts for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Employee Advocacy, as well as manage content for video channels
- Implement & manage UTMs and external tracking
- Partner marketing & promotion of integration demonstrations & landing pages
- Manage distribution of assets to partner websites for promotion
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to execute ad-hoc campaign-related tasks
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing preferred
- Basic understanding of digital marketing KPI metrics & analytics
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems and work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team, along with external vendors
- Ability to write and draft creative content for social media
- Ability to make basic updates to existing landing pages, assets and graphics within the CMS
- Strong attention to detail & creativity
- A home office setup conducive to working remotely, and the ability to work effectively as a remote team member*
Preferred but not required
- Demonstrated understanding of GA4
- Proficiency working in spreadsheets with the ability to create pivot tables, visualizations & understand data reporting
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Sprout Social, Terminus, Linkedin Campaign Manager, SEMRush
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce and/or Pardot preferred)
- An Analytical Thinker. interpreting data and metrics to make informed decisions and optimize campaigns
- Creative. developing innovative social media strategies
- Detail Oriented. ensuring accuracy and precision in tasks and outcomes
- Self-starter. Takes initiative, works independently, and shows resourcefulness
- Highly communicative. Communicating effectively across various channels to target audiences
You Will Enjoy
- Freedom 🏡 - we are remote first
- Growth - an opportunity to learn and advance your career
- Wealth 💰 - we offer a competitive salary and 401(k) + company match
- Wellness - medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Balance - flexible PTO + 11 holidays; generous parental leave
- Culture 🤝- an energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit
- Bonus - employee referral program and Apple equipment
Smartling is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, skills, and experiences.
We use E-verify platform for the work authorization verifications.
The base salary range for this position may land between $55k-$75k depending on market data, geographic location, skills, qualifications, experience, and level.
*To work from home, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space, and a professional (distraction and clutter-free) background.