Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Suki is creating a new category in the health-tech space: the digital assistant. Our product will be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use electronic health record systems to take notes on patient encounters. This is a digital version of the paper charts that you may have seen in your doctor’s office or on TV. These systems can be hard to navigate and time-consuming to manage. Doctors would rather spend that time with patients. We are creating the solution. Doctors that use Suki already spend over 70% less time on administrative tasks, and we’re striving to do even better. Come and join us!
We are a user-driven company and are committed to making sure every pixel of our product is in service of the doctor. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine. We’re confident enough to move fast and talented enough not to break things. Check out this short video to learn more about our mission and our culture.
What will you do everyday?
Help lead the charge growing our business! Your main objectives will be to focus on identifying and closing new business opportunities as well as growing and expanding our footprint within existing Enterprise accounts. This goal entails:
- Building, cultivating and leveraging relationships in your targeted accounts to drive and uncover new business opportunities in your region
- Cultivating existing relationships while establishing new ones at the C-suite and with key clinical/IT stakeholders.
- Identifying new Suki users within the Enterprise in collaboration with Customer Success.
- Work closely with Marketing on campaigns to target new users within Enterprise accounts.
- Maintain accurate account funnel and forecast in SFDC
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the “perfect” candidate?
- Results-driven: results matter, winning matters. You can achieve your goals with minimal supervision and processes. You can quickly assess how to reach your objectives and who can help you get there.
- Executive presence and consultative approach: You exude confidence and integrity, have great listening skills, and can translate client’s needs and challenges into a strategy that aligns with them.
- Strong strategic planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making and analytical skills
- Technical and clinical acumen necessary to carry meaningful conversations with IT and clinical folks
- User-centered: You are obsessed with the customer experience. You’re energized by talking to customers and you can’t wait to translate key consumer needs into business and product requirements. You have an innate understanding of user behavior.
- Data Driven: You use metrics to drive decision making.
- Self-starter: You are motivated by impossible challenges and energized by creating something new.
- Process Oriented: Our customer care process will constantly need to be iterated on to ensure our users have the best experience possible, and you’re excited about this.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight processes and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact. Believe that “what got you here, won’t get you there”.
- Rigor: You are detail oriented and hold others to a high standard.
- 10+ years selling complex Healthcare IT SaaS to Healthcare Executives in large Enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to convert competitive accounts
- Strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to travel extensively (50%-80%)
- Technical understanding of cloud services, EMR integration and understanding of SaaS solutions
- Familiar and adept with using Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree required
* We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Suki
- On a roll: Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies, named Google’s Partner of the Year for AI/ML, named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI .
- Great team: Founded, managed, and backed by successful tech veterans from Google and Apple and medical leaders from UCSF and Stanford. We have technologists and doctors working side-by-side to solve complex problems.
- Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Flare Capital, March Capital , and others. With our $55M Series C financing, we have the resources to scale.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation, and order-entry solutions. Our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, relieving the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Our solutions are used in health systems and clinics across the country, supporting clinicians across dozens of specialties. Check out what one of our users says about how Suki has helped his practice.
- Impact: You’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll join a team working towards a shared purpose with a culture built upon deep empathy for doctors and passion for making their lives better.
Suki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country. We know we are stronger this way, and we look forward to growing our team with these shared values. In compliance with the State of California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $140,000 - $165,000 in CA. This range is not inclusive of any annual variable targets, discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Something looks off?