Quality Assurance Automation Engineer II
What we want to accomplish and why we need you.
Suki is creating a new category in the health tech space – the digital assistant. We are going to be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use their electronic medical record system to track patient encounters (a digital version of the old paper charts you used to see in your doctor’s office and on TV). These systems can be hard to navigate and very time consuming to manage. Time that doctors would rather have to spend with their patients. This is the problem we’re solving right now! Doctors that use Suki already spend over 50% less time on administrative tasks and we are striving to do even better.
What will you do every day?
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer II at Suki you will own and drive the functionality, performance and stress test roadmap for Suki’s industry leading advanced AI/ML driven platform. You will develop automated tests, testing tools and processes. You will collaborate with frontend and backend engineers in an agile development environment. You will also work cross-functionally with related teams such as Product, Technical Operations, and Release Management.
- Translate product and UX requirements into test plans, and writing useful bug reports
- Functionality, integration, performance and stress testing for web, mobile applications and backend systems.
- Investigating and researching test frameworks for modern AI/ML driven applications and platforms
- Setting up and maintaining test environment and tools
- 3+ yrs of experience architecting and implementing QA processes
- Proficient with gQL, gRPC etc.
- Proficient with modern backend and frontend programming languages
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Cypress, Appium, JMeter)
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Self starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in CS or EE; MS/PhD a plus
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
* We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Suki
- On a roll: Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies, named Google’s Partner of the Year for AI/ML, named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI .
- Great team: Founded, managed, and backed by successful tech veterans from Google and Apple and medical leaders from UCSF and Stanford. We have technologists and doctors working side-by-side to solve complex problems.
- Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Flare Capital, March Capital , and others. With our $55M Series C financing, we have the resources to scale.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation, and order-entry solutions. Our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, relieving the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Our solutions are used in health systems and clinics across the country, supporting clinicians across dozens of specialties. Check out what one of our users says about how Suki has helped his practice.
- Impact: You’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll join a team working towards a shared purpose with a culture built upon deep empathy for doctors and passion for making their lives better.
Suki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country. We know we are stronger this way, and we look forward to growing our team with these shared values
Something looks off?