Customer Success Manager (Remote)
What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Suki is creating a new category in the health-tech space: the digital assistant. Our product will be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use electronic health record systems to take notes on patient encounters. This is a digital version of the paper charts that you may have seen in your doctor’s office or on TV. These systems can be hard to navigate and time-consuming to manage. Doctors would rather spend that time with patients. We are creating the solution. Doctors that use Suki already spend over 70% less time on administrative tasks, and we’re striving to do even better. Come and join us!
We are a user-driven company and are committed to making sure every pixel of our product is in service of the doctor. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine. We’re confident enough to move fast and talented enough not to break things. Check out this short video to learn more about our mission and our culture.
What will you do everyday?
As a member of the Customer Success team, your primary role is to own and manage a portfolio of Provider Group customers and drive the successful training and adoption of all segments of Suki users. You will be responsible for engaging with external parties such as customer teams, practice managers, and IT support teams to ensure Suki and users are set up for success. You will work to ensure we are meeting strategic and tactical goals, including on-time, high-quality deployments, and delivering on key customer success metrics. You will also be responsible for proactively identifying and driving the resolution of risks and issues that you encounter in the field, and for developing creative solutions that will best meet the needs of our customers.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and process-driven Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for ensuring our Group customers thrive with Suki’s products. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. You will also translate your learnings from training users into periodic business reviews and engage with our customers on opportunities to expand usage and increase the value of our partnership. You will use metrics, regular interaction, and other attributes to maintain an accurate gauge of customer health, continuously working to improve/maintain a healthy state, measure the success of our deployments, and identify opportunities for deeper engagement. This individual will also take the lead in identifying and solving for customer barriers. They will be responsible for escalations and assuring a strong voice of the customer to internal Suki stakeholders.
As a startup, we are continuing to mature our processes as we scale and grow rapidly, and you are excited to thoughtfully drive process improvement efforts. You are also excited to join the fast-moving Suki team, and committed to excellence!
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Executive-Level Presence and Communications: Ability to communicate both internally and externally with professionalism in person, on video, on the phone, and over email with C-level executives, providers, and colleagues.
- Customer Mindset: Manage your portfolio of customers and establish a role of trusted advisor, building relationships at all levels within the organization. Develop an understanding of Suki products and help customers adopt and leverage our products to meet their goals and business needs.
- User-focused: You find joy in providing At-The-Elbow training to care providers on our products. You have an innate understanding of user behavior, and ensure users are receiving quality service.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight processes and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact.
- High-Accountability: You can be counted on to consistently deliver high-quality work while representing your team in the field.
- Detail Oriented: You need a high degree of attention to small details along with the ability to quickly iterate on our deployment playbooks and processes.
- Technical Skill: You will need to develop a deep understanding of our product and how it integrates with various EMRs. You will be able to incorporate this into your approach for our customers and end users.
- Flexibility: You will need to work flexible hours based upon customer’s and providers’ schedules in different time zones across the US.
- Travel: You are willing to travel extensively (up to 50%, as needed) across the US to deploy our products.
- 5+ years of customer facing experience within healthcare SaaS (provider, PBM, Enterprise, or payer interface preferred)
- Experience leading through customer escalations, executive summaries, and presentations
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to think critically, prioritize effectively, and communicate expediently
- Strong project management and data analysis skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of medical documentation and clinical workflows
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Microsoft office
*Not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We don’t expect every candidate to have done everything listed above, but you should be able to make a credible case that you meet most of the criteria and are ready for the challenge of adding new technologies to your résumé.
This position can be remote and supports team members with customers across the United States. You are welcome to visit and/or work out of our office in Redwood City, California. One week a year, we gather for a company-wide retreat. Quarterly, we gather for an in-person working session at/near our office.
Tell me more about Suki
- On a roll: Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies, named Google’s Partner of the Year for AI/ML, named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI .
- Great team: Founded, managed, and backed by successful tech veterans from Google and Apple and medical leaders from UCSF and Stanford. We have technologists and doctors working side-by-side to solve complex problems.
- Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Flare Capital, March Capital , and others. With our $55M Series C financing, we have the resources to scale.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation, and order-entry solutions. Our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, relieving the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Our solutions are used in health systems and clinics across the country, supporting clinicians across dozens of specialties. Check out what one of our users says about how Suki has helped his practice.
- Impact: You’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll join a team working towards a shared purpose with a culture built upon deep empathy for doctors and passion for making their lives better.
Please note: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Suki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country. We know we are stronger this way and we look forward to growing our team with these shared values. In compliance with the State of California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $90,000 - $120,000 in CA. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Something looks off?