Enterprise Customer Success Manager (Remote)
What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Suki is creating a new category in the health tech space – the digital assistant for physicians. We are going to be the voice user interface for healthcare. What does that mean? Currently, doctors use their electronic medical record (EMR) system to track patient encounters. These systems can be hard to navigate and very time consuming to manage. Time that doctors would rather have to spend with their patients. This is the problem we’re solving right now: Doctors that use Suki today spend over 50% less time on administrative tasks than they did previously and we’re striving to do even better.
We are building Suki by spending time with our customers to understand features that will truly make their lives better. We’re a team of technologists, clinicians, and industry experts working together to push the limits on technology used in medicine and even how medicine is practiced.
About the Role:
As Enterprise Customer Success Manager, your primary role is to drive the successful implementation, deployment and adoption of Suki with our major health system clients. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key client stakeholders, and ensuring that Suki is delivering exceptionally well on key success metrics. You will ensure strategic and tactical alignment, and manage on-time delivery across all functional areas with our clients and your Suki colleagues. You will be responsible for proactively identifying and driving the resolution of risks and issues, and developing creative solutions that will best meet the needs of our clients. You will also manage the onboarding process overall for your designated clients, and be responsible for conducting the onboarding for many enterprise end users. Throughout the client relationship, you will present periodic performance reviews and engage with our clients on opportunities to expand usage and value in partnership. You are able to analyze customer metrics, craft high-impact client presentations, and drive rapid progress against our goals.
As part of our growing Customer Success team, you will also be responsible for improving existing processes and developing new approaches to create high levels of client and user satisfaction. You will also engage with Marketing on opportunities to increase user engagement and provide structured customer insights to our Product team to inform future innovation. You are excited to join the fast-moving Suki team, and committed to excellence!
Responsibilities and expectations include but are not limited to:
Executive-Level Presence and Communications: Ability to communicate both internally and externally with professionalism in person, on video, on the phone, and over email with C-level executives, providers and colleagues.
Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses light-weight processes and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact.
High-Accountability: You can be counted on to consistently deliver high-quality work.
User-focused: You are obsessed with the customer experience. You can translate key consumer needs into business and product requirements. You have an innate understanding of user behavior, and ensure users are receiving 100% quality service.
Detail Oriented: You need a high degree of attention to small details along with the ability to quickly iterate on our deployment playbooks and processes.
Technical Skill: You will need to develop a deep understanding of our product and how it integrates with EMRs. You will be able to translate that into education to our enterprise clients and end users.
Travel: You are willing to travel extensively.
Flexibility: You will need to work flexible hours based upon client’s and providers’ schedules in different time zones across the US.
- 8+ years of enterprise customer facing experience within healthcare SaaS
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to think critically, prioritize effectively and communicate expediently
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing large, multi-stakeholder programs
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of medical documentation and clinical workflows
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Microsoft office
*Not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We don’t expect every candidate to have done everything listed above, but you should be able to make a credible case that you meet most of the criteria and are ready for the challenge of adding new technologies to your résumé.
This position can be remote and supports team members with clients across the United States. You are welcome to visit and/or work out of our office in Redwood City, California. One week a year, we gather for a company-wide retreat. Quarterly, we gather for an in-person working session at/near our office.
Tell me more about Suki
- On a roll: Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies, named Google’s Partner of the Year for AI/ML, named by Forbes as one of the top 50 companies in AI .
- Great team: Founded, managed, and backed by successful tech veterans from Google and Apple and medical leaders from UCSF and Stanford. We have technologists and doctors working side-by-side to solve complex problems.
- Great investors: We’re backed by Venrock, First Round Capital, Flare Capital, March Capital , and others. With our $55M Series C financing, we have the resources to scale.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $30+ billion market for transcription, dictation, and order-entry solutions. Our vision is to become the voice user interface for healthcare, relieving the administrative burden on doctors instead of adding to it.
- Great customers: Our solutions are used in health systems and clinics across the country, supporting clinicians across dozens of specialties. Check out what one of our users says about how Suki has helped his practice.
- Impact: You’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll join a team working towards a shared purpose with a culture built upon deep empathy for doctors and passion for making their lives better.
Suki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to building a company that fosters inclusion and belonging and reflects the diverse communities we serve across the country. We know we are stronger this way and we look forward to growing our team with these shared values.
In compliance with the State of California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $120,000 - $145,000 in CA. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Something looks off?