REPORTS TO NAME/TITLE
Marketing & Corp Comms
VP, Brand & Digital Activation
As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our marketing websites and web applications built using React.js and Next.js. We are currently developing a new version of TriNet.com, a headless website powered by Next.js on the frontend. As part of our dedicated web development team, you will ensure the site remains up-to-date and efficient. Additionally, you will contribute to the maintenance and improvement of several other React.js and Next.js marketing tools and applications.
· Maintain and improve our React.js / Next.js Applications.
· Write clean, well-organized code using Figma design.
· Optimize and improve website’s performance.
· Create new pages, forms, and API integrations.
· Review code and provide feedback to developers.
· Collaborate with web designers, CRO managers to improve usability and conversion rate of websites.
· Take an integral part in our technology and tools choose process.
· Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor's degree desired; or equivalent education and/or related work experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): NA
Minimum of 2 years of front-end development experience.
· Must have experience using React.js and Next.js.
· Solid proficiency in HTML, SASS and CSS.
· Familiar with Responsive Web Design (RWD) principles and knowledge of coding in Figma design.
· Experience using GIT..
· Experience working in Marketing a plus.
· Familiar with PHP and WordPress is a plus.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to speak and write in English (preferably B2 level).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
· A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced constantly evolving business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
· Minimal travel required.
· Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.