Procurement Operations Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Procurement Operations Analyst (IND85061)
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every single qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
A Brief Overview
The Vendor and Risk Management Analyst will have primary responsibility for overseeing all aspects of vendor and risk management at TriNet. This includes conducting vendor risk assessments, tracking vendor cyber performance, system administrator for third party risk management tool, and coordinating audit, information security, legal, and compliance efforts. This role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all vendors are meeting our performance and risk management requirements. In addition, the Vendor and Risk Management Analyst will work as needed in other areas of the Procurement Operations—including assisting with various procurement operation's tasks, reporting and audit coordination.
What you will do
• Performing Third-Party Risk Management operations duties for third parties through cooperative effort with Third Parties, Business Partners, Risk Partners, and the Procurement Team.
• Coordinating and managing Third-Party risk assessments on set schedules, including completion of the Inherent Risk Questionnaire, Supplier Risk Questionnaire, and fulfilment of the due diligence request list. Managing the internal process to ensure tasks completed timely.
• Collaborating with assigned internal business partners to evaluate risks related to certain third-party service providers, as part of the company's overall third-party risk management program
• System administrator responsibilities for the Third Party Risk Management tool. Includes but not limited to user management, data management, system configurations, reporting.
• Engaging with Procurement, Legal, Risk Partners, and Business Unit Vendor Managers to develop criteria for monitoring vendors' risk and performance effectiveness.
• Supporting the risk reporting and key metric processes
• Communicating results of third-party risk assessments with Business Unit Vendor Managers, obtaining risk acceptance as needed.
• Executing the Third-Party Risk Methodology and provide training/guidance to Procurement, Business Partners, Business Unit Vendor Managers, and Third Parties/Vendors.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
• Typically 2+ years Experience in a third party risk management role with a strong focus on administrating the use of procurement tools and systems, with a customer service excellence focus required
• Typically 2+ years Experience with a third party risk management system(s) such as ProcessUnity, BitSight, CyberGrx required
• Typically 2+ years Demonstrated experience in Organizational Change and high comfort level with ambiguity required
• Typically 2+ years Experience with procurement or finance required
• Typically 2+ years Experience working with Global Teams required
Skills and Abilities
• Strong documentation (e.g., process flow, policies and procedures, system/process testing scripts) skills.
• Decision-making skills and analytical understanding
• Strong inquiry management and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Strong prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and progressive environment.
• Ability to learn and develop new skills.
• Ability to follow up on pending issues, take initiative and call out problems.
• Deep technical capability along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to understands the full P2P cycle quickly.
• Ability to communicate across multiple organizations and levels, fostering and developing a strong working
• relationship with key cross-functional working areas to ensure stakeholders needs are taken into consideration.
Licenses and Certifications
• Third Party Risk Management Certification preferred
Minimal to none
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office or home setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions.