Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2023
MediaLab is a media & technology company focused on acquiring and growing properties and global brands. The organization is a unique combination of private equity, holding company and operating entity. We continue to expand and are proud of the prominent market position of our brands.
Come join an exceptionally talented team of engineers, designers, product and business builders. HQ is located in sunny Santa Monica, California with growing teams in New York, and across cities in the US and Latin America.
Your Role at MediaLab
MediaLab Engineering supports a growing number of applications across multiple business verticals which have been acquired through a careful selection process to integrate with its internal Ad platform that processes billions of impressions a month. The technical effort involved is massive and we need go-getters looking to make a substantial impact.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our growing portfolio of impressive properties. Our projects vary and there are opportunities across all of the properties in our portfolio.
These projects will require a hands-on, roll up your sleeves mentality and vary in percent of time focused on front versus back-end development. Day to day will focus on maintaining, implementing, expanding exciting features as well as activities associated with other areas such as database and architecture design.
Note: Location is flexible & we are happy to support remote employees.
What You'll Do
- Work with product, design and other engineering teams to implement new features and transform existing products
- Build stable, extendable, testable code
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Deploy to Production and Staging environments
- Be available on the On-Call Schedule in case of outages
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in engineering, preferably in the ad industry
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study, but not required
- Knowledge of Golang and/or PHP
- Familiar with agile methodologies and proper testing efforts
- Enjoy continuous learning of new technologies and best implementations
At MediaLab, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
See more open positions at Amino
Something looks off?